- The mind can’t think two thoughts at once.
- If you’re a faithful person, there’s an absence of fear.
- Faith trumps fear!
- Faith is a strong, powerful, encouraging, uplifting process of thought.
- Fear is weak, undisciplined, and sometimes vain imagination.
- Fear can be displaced by faith with some positive mental attitude or Scripture.
- Read aloud to allow the material to be absorbed by the mind.
- Practice the power of the spoken word on top of the faith and you’ll never have fear.
- Though faith displaces fear, you have to exercise it through the power of the spoken word.
Like this video? Please share it! Please share or subscribe to the E5 Leader YouTube channel so you never miss a video. Also, Mark Pierce conducts weekly live trainings (#E5WednesdayWisdom) over on the E5 Leader Facebook page, so be sure to follow there as well!
Want the notes? Click here to download the notecard for your review at anytime.
P.S. Have you got it all figured out? You know, the no stress, more time and more money goals? Do you want to take your leadership skills to the next level?
Click here to learn how YOU can achieve personal excellence and maximum growth goals as an expert leader today.