- An excuse is the skin of a reason justified by a lie.
- Don’t give excuses in life.
Don’t feel compelled to explain why you’re not doing things you know you should or are afraid to do.
- If need be, say “I blew it, I’m sorry, I messed up. I’ll do better.”
That’s not an excuse and you can get right to whatever it is and take care of the challenge.
- One of the most frequent excuses heard is “I’m sorry I’m late, I had this happen, that happen, the other happen.”
The real thing is that you just didn’t plan accordingly.
- You lose your capital value with people when you make excuses.
Like this video? Please share it! Please share or subscribe to the E5 Leader YouTube channel so you never miss a video. Also, Mark Pierce conducts weekly live trainings (#E5WednesdayWisdom) over on the E5 Leader Facebook page, so be sure to follow there as well!
Want the notes? Click here to download the notecard for your review at anytime.
P.S. Have you got it all figured out? You know, the no stress, more time and more money goals? Do you want to take your leadership skills to the next level?
Click here to learn how YOU can achieve personal excellence and maximum growth goals as an expert leader today.