- Teachability: your ability to be taught. Are you open-minded? Willing to listen? Learn? Apply what you’ve been taught?
- Typically, the younger you are, the more teach-able you are.
- Learning after you think you know it all is what matters.
- Let the wisdom faucet pour into you. Allow the words of others to take root.
- Whoever you allow yourself to be teachable with should have fruit on his/her tree.
- No matter what your age, success is unlimited if you have a teachable spirit.
Like this video? Please share it! Please share or subscribe to the E5 Leader YouTube channel so you never miss a video. Also, Mark Pierce conducts weekly live trainings (#E5WednesdayWisdom) over on the E5 Leader Facebook page, so be sure to follow there as well!
Want the notes? Click here to download the notecard for your review at anytime.
P.S. Have you got it all figured out? You know, the no stress, more time and more money goals? Do you want to take your leadership skills to the next level?
Click here to learn how YOU can achieve personal excellence and maximum growth goals as an expert leader today.