- If you want an advanced degree, if it’s your passion and your dream; pursue it.
- Recognize that having a successful life and being on a path of success and leadership doesn’t automatically come with a degree.
- Make sure the degree you’re considering is well-suited to your strengths, talents and temperament.
- Don’t think of the decision as ‘either/or’. Why not both?
- Though knowledge is valuable, the wisdom to apply the knowledge is much more valuable.
- An advanced degree will give you knowledge; E5 Leadership can help you gain wisdom.
Like this video? Please share it! Please share or subscribe to the E5 Leader YouTube channel so you never miss a video. Also, Mark Pierce conducts weekly live trainings (#E5WednesdayWisdom) over on the E5 Leader Facebook page, so be sure to follow there as well!
Want the notes? Click here to download the notecard for your review at anytime.
P.S. Have you got it all figured out? You know, the no stress, more time and more money goals? Do you want to take your leadership skills to the next level?
Click here to learn how YOU can achieve personal excellence and maximum growth goals as an expert leader today.