- Sacrifice is something that you choose to do for the benefit of someone else, for the good of a cause or a need.
- Though frowned upon in our culture, sacrifice should be embraced because it brings about humility.
- Sacrifice is one of the methods by which we can find humility.
- There are sacrifices for growth, for improvement, for kindness and service to others, and those we make for love.
- Sacrifices can be made or forced. Those forced are burdened with pain that is usually intense and immense.
- Change your culture of thought about sacrifice, to be looked at as part of a process that you make as an offering of friendship, love or submission.
- Practice sacrifice. Embrace it. It is part of life and of the process to growth and development.
Like this video? Please share it! Please share or subscribe to the E5 Leader YouTube channel so you never miss a video. Also, Mark Pierce conducts weekly live trainings (#E5WednesdayWisdom) over on the E5 Leader Facebook page, so be sure to follow there as well!
Want the notes? Click here to download the notecard for your review at anytime.
P.S. Have you got it all figured out? You know, the no stress, more time and more money goals? Do you want to take your leadership skills to the next level?
Click here to learn how YOU can achieve personal excellence and maximum growth goals as an expert leader today.