- We learn habits They are environmental and can be taught.
- What inputs do you put into your mind to create habits?
- We can have a habit on how we think.
- It takes about 21 days to create a habit. As you repeat an action often enough, it becomes engrained and part of your natural thought process.
- To change a habit, start with 21 days. You don’t have to change the rest of your life; just change the little piece at a time. Change another small piece in 21 days and on and on until it is complete.
- Look at the habits you have: the ones you like, the ones you may not like, and the ones you want to change. Formulate a game plan to enhance the good and change the others.
- Your success is found in your daily habits. What you do every day is where your mind is thinking and where your actions are going.
Like this video? Please share it! Please share or subscribe to the E5 Leader YouTube channel so you never miss a video. Also, Mark Pierce conducts weekly live trainings (#E5WednesdayWisdom) over on the E5 Leader Facebook page, so be sure to follow there as well!
Want the notes? Click here to download the notecard for your review at anytime.
P.S. Have you got it all figured out? You know, the no stress, more time and more money goals? Do you want to take your leadership skills to the next level?
Click here to learn how YOU can achieve personal excellence and maximum growth goals as an expert leader today.