- Mark learned that he is not always ‘the guy’–
- That ONE is too small a number for any type of significant success;
- To be successful on a significant level, he is going to have to involve other people.
- This lesson changes the scope or the lens of how he views the world and his life.
- To date, what is the most important lesson you have learned? How has it contributed to the lens through which you view your life?
Like this video? Please share it! Please share or subscribe to the E5 Leader YouTube channel so you never miss a video. Also, Mark Pierce conducts weekly live trainings (#E5WednesdayWisdom) over on the E5 Leader Facebook page, so be sure to follow there as well!
Want the notes? Click here to download the notecard for your review at anytime.
P.S. Have you got it all figured out? You know, the no stress, more time and more money goals? Do you want to take your leadership skills to the next level?
Click here to learn how YOU can achieve personal excellence and maximum growth goals as an expert leader today.