- A dream is a cause or a purpose greater than yourself that you want to fulfill.
(A goal is something you can achieve on your own, a dream is bigger than you.)
- Dream-building is casting the vision for the dream.
- We can dream build in many ways:
-physically visit the dream.
– confess the dream. Use the power of the spoken word.
- Use the 10/10/10 to solidify your dream.
Write ten monetary things – Motivational
Write ten non-monetary – Motive and Motivational
Write ten things for others – Motive driven
- The 10/10/10 becomes a compass in your life.
Like this video? Please share it! Please share or subscribe to the E5 Leader YouTube channel so you never miss a video. Also, Mark Pierce conducts weekly live trainings (#E5WednesdayWisdom) over on the E5 Leader Facebook page, so be sure to follow there as well!
Want the notes? Click here to download the notecard for your review at anytime.
P.S. Have you got it all figured out? You know, the no stress, more time and more money goals? Do you want to take your leadership skills to the next level?
Click here to learn how YOU can achieve personal excellence and maximum growth goals as an expert leader today.