- Legacy is the habits we transfer from ourselves to others?
Our inner circle is most likely to whom we transfer a legacy habit.
- Knowing that you’re leaving legacy throughout your life, makes you conscious of it, and capable to develop your own legacy.
- What kind of legacy do you want to leave?
What difference/impact are you making?
- Legacy is more than money or property.
- We can’t own legacy: It is formed and transferred to others.
- A dream is a cause or a purpose greater than yourself that you want to fulfill.
(A goal is something you can achieve on your own, a dream is bigger than you.)
- Dream-building is casting the vision for the dream.
- We can dream build in many ways:
-physically visit the dream.
– confess the dream. Use the power of the spoken word.
- Use the 10/10/10 to solidify your dream.
Most impactful lesson was how to have a servant’s heart:
-to serve others
-to go the extra mile
My mentor spent a lot of time teaching, showing and explaining to me by example and then by word.
Like this video? Please share it! Please share or subscribe to the E5 Leader YouTube channel so you never miss a video. Also, Mark Pierce conducts weekly live trainings (#E5WednesdayWisdom) over on the E5 Leader Facebook page,