- When developing your dream list and your 10-10-10, recognize that they don’t have to be achieved in the order you wrote them.
- Someone else’s dream may spark your own because you recognize it as a cause you can get behind.
- When you have a dream, purpose or a cause greater than yourself, you might need a whole bunch of people to make it come true.
To achieve your dream, you don’t have to do it alone.
God is so powerful and infinite in His resources that He can put people into your life to help achieve that one dream.
- One vision of success: the people who know you the best should love you the most.
- Another vision of success: a progressive realization of a worthwhile dream or goal.
It’s going towards those things that are empowering you, which you want to achieve.
- Four levels of success: Survival, Stability, Success, and Significance.
- Survival: Your ends are barely meeting.
- Stability: You’re able to take care of yourself and maybe you have an acquisition or two.
- An excuse is the skin of a reason justified by a lie.
- Don’t give excuses in life.
Don’t feel compelled to explain why you’re not doing things you know you should or are afraid to do.
- If need be, say “I blew it, I’m sorry, I messed up. I’ll do better.”
That’s not an excuse and you can get right to whatever it is and take care of the challenge.
- One of the most frequent excuses heard is “I’m sorry I’m late,
- Having a cause or purpose greater than yourself, which you can get under, puts you ‘sub’ to that mission.
- Think, plan and find ways to gird up that mission in your life.
Books, tapes, encouragement, associations, and using the power of the spoken word are all ways to help support whatever your mission might be.
- It takes great discipline, courage and love to be in submission to another person.
- Recognize the difference between being sub to the mission and being submissive to a person,
- Everyone needs people to model after.
- Parents are the first models
- Make sure that you’re the best model you can be.
Like this video? Please share it! Please share or subscribe to the E5 Leader YouTube channel so you never miss a video. Also, Mark Pierce conducts weekly live trainings (#E5WednesdayWisdom) over on the E5 Leader Facebook page, so be sure to follow there as well!
Want the notes?
- Prayer is a communication made between the human being and a superior power, GOD.
- Human beings send prayers to an all-knowing, all-loving God in hope and faith that he’ll answer those prayers.
- Think about: “Does God hear and listen to my prayers?”
- How do you pray?
Standardized prayers, like ‘Our Father’ or free, unstructured prayer
- If prayer hasn’t been natural for you, give it a try.