- One vision of success: the people who know you the best should love you the most.
- Another vision of success: a progressive realization of a worthwhile dream or goal.
It’s going towards those things that are empowering you, which you want to achieve.
- Four levels of success: Survival, Stability, Success, and Significance.
- Survival: Your ends are barely meeting.
- Stability: You’re able to take care of yourself and maybe you have an acquisition or two.
- Everyone needs people to model after.
- Parents are the first models
- Make sure that you’re the best model you can be.
Like this video? Please share it! Please share or subscribe to the E5 Leader YouTube channel so you never miss a video. Also, Mark Pierce conducts weekly live trainings (#E5WednesdayWisdom) over on the E5 Leader Facebook page, so be sure to follow there as well!
Want the notes?
- Prayer is a communication made between the human being and a superior power, GOD.
- Human beings send prayers to an all-knowing, all-loving God in hope and faith that he’ll answer those prayers.
- Think about: “Does God hear and listen to my prayers?”
- How do you pray?
Standardized prayers, like ‘Our Father’ or free, unstructured prayer
- If prayer hasn’t been natural for you, give it a try.
- A dream is a cause or a purpose greater than yourself that you want to fulfill.
(A goal is something you can achieve on your own, a dream is bigger than you.)
- Dream-building is casting the vision for the dream.
- We can dream build in many ways:
-physically visit the dream.
– confess the dream. Use the power of the spoken word.
- Use the 10/10/10 to solidify your dream.