- When developing your dream list and your 10-10-10, recognize that they don’t have to be achieved in the order you wrote them.
- Someone else’s dream may spark your own because you recognize it as a cause you can get behind.
- When you have a dream, purpose or a cause greater than yourself, you might need a whole bunch of people to make it come true.
To achieve your dream, you don’t have to do it alone.
God is so powerful and infinite in His resources that He can put people into your life to help achieve that one dream.
- One vision of success: the people who know you the best should love you the most.
- Another vision of success: a progressive realization of a worthwhile dream or goal.
It’s going towards those things that are empowering you, which you want to achieve.
- Four levels of success: Survival, Stability, Success, and Significance.
- Survival: Your ends are barely meeting.
- Stability: You’re able to take care of yourself and maybe you have an acquisition or two.
- E5 Leadership is a journey.
When you move from point A, introduction, to point B, belief, you have become an E5 Leader.
The time from point B to point C – developing traits, techniques, and skills to follow and pursue your dreams – goes on for life.
- There’s nothing greater than a person with a vision and purpose greater than himself pursuing their dreams and goals.
- The length of time it takes for you to develop into an E5 leader is up to you.
- Having a cause or purpose greater than yourself, which you can get under, puts you ‘sub’ to that mission.
- Think, plan and find ways to gird up that mission in your life.
Books, tapes, encouragement, associations, and using the power of the spoken word are all ways to help support whatever your mission might be.
- It takes great discipline, courage and love to be in submission to another person.
- Recognize the difference between being sub to the mission and being submissive to a person,
- Everyone needs people to model after.
- Parents are the first models
- Make sure that you’re the best model you can be.
Like this video? Please share it! Please share or subscribe to the E5 Leader YouTube channel so you never miss a video. Also, Mark Pierce conducts weekly live trainings (#E5WednesdayWisdom) over on the E5 Leader Facebook page, so be sure to follow there as well!
Want the notes?
- Prayer is a communication made between the human being and a superior power, GOD.
- Human beings send prayers to an all-knowing, all-loving God in hope and faith that he’ll answer those prayers.
- Think about: “Does God hear and listen to my prayers?”
- How do you pray?
Standardized prayers, like ‘Our Father’ or free, unstructured prayer
- If prayer hasn’t been natural for you, give it a try.
- Legacy is the habits we transfer from ourselves to others?
Our inner circle is most likely to whom we transfer a legacy habit.
- Knowing that you’re leaving legacy throughout your life, makes you conscious of it, and capable to develop your own legacy.
- What kind of legacy do you want to leave?
What difference/impact are you making?
- Legacy is more than money or property.
- We can’t own legacy: It is formed and transferred to others.
- A dream is a cause or a purpose greater than yourself that you want to fulfill.
(A goal is something you can achieve on your own, a dream is bigger than you.)
- Dream-building is casting the vision for the dream.
- We can dream build in many ways:
-physically visit the dream.
– confess the dream. Use the power of the spoken word.
- Use the 10/10/10 to solidify your dream.