I wanted to share a victory story of how one young woman named Sarah has found her calling of purpose. Always follow your discernment.
The decision to step up as president crept up on me over the last few months in prayer and I was quite hesitant to accept the calling. The Lord knows how stubborn I can be so he sent in some backup: St. Joan of Arc. Her name began popping up in articles I was reading or podcasts I was listening to, and I didn’t think much of it at the time. But the words surrounding her description were not words of war or her martyrdom,
- When developing your dream list and your 10-10-10, recognize that they don’t have to be achieved in the order you wrote them.
- Someone else’s dream may spark your own because you recognize it as a cause you can get behind.
- When you have a dream, purpose or a cause greater than yourself, you might need a whole bunch of people to make it come true.
To achieve your dream, you don’t have to do it alone.
God is so powerful and infinite in His resources that He can put people into your life to help achieve that one dream.
- One vision of success: the people who know you the best should love you the most.
- Another vision of success: a progressive realization of a worthwhile dream or goal.
It’s going towards those things that are empowering you, which you want to achieve.
- Four levels of success: Survival, Stability, Success, and Significance.
- Survival: Your ends are barely meeting.
- Stability: You’re able to take care of yourself and maybe you have an acquisition or two.
- Purpose is what directs us on our journey in life.
- If we find that our purposes have been too small, we need to get a new purpose.
- With a purpose greater than yourself, you will never run out of opportunity to serve, to grow, and to be more than you thought you could ever be.
- Purpose in your life has a higher meaning than just you:
Married? Your purpose is now two. Add a set of in-laws and extended family and your purpose grew.
- E5 Leadership is a journey.
When you move from point A, introduction, to point B, belief, you have become an E5 Leader.
The time from point B to point C – developing traits, techniques, and skills to follow and pursue your dreams – goes on for life.
- There’s nothing greater than a person with a vision and purpose greater than himself pursuing their dreams and goals.
- The length of time it takes for you to develop into an E5 leader is up to you.